Arrrrr me hearties. Welcome aboard.
Out with the old, in with the new. The new Electro Scan unit arrived and I’m going to install that bad boy. Or good boy as the case may be. This is an expense I had not anticipated, wasn’t in the budget, and I didn’t want to make, but in the long run I think it will be the right choice.
This wasn’t too difficult to install. The instructions were clear enough, even for an old geezer like me. I had as much problem trying to secure the unit as I did installing it. I bought a nylon strap with a winch to hold it in place. At some point I will epoxy some wood around the base to prevent any forward / aft or side to side slippage. So thats it for this one…
As always, fair winds following seas, and God bless.