Arrrrr me hearties. Welcome aboard.
This is day four of a two week intensive push on the refit. Today I get the new backing plates prepped for installing the flanges for the seacocks. This was a fairly straight forward project that was a bit time-consuming but satisfying to get done. This is also the first project that I drew blood on. It shows in the vid.
Two of my backing plates / through hulls didn’t line up like I had planned. Perhaps I was tired when I set the epoxy or when I put the bolts thru the things shifted a bit. Nevertheless I had to use my dremel to open up the holes just a tad so that the through-hulls would sit flat and properly.
As always fair winds, following seas, and God bless.