Arrrrr me hearties. Welcome aboard.
More fun with backing plates. The plates already have holes drilled in them to align with the flanges on the seacocks. But the hull needs to be drilled to accept the bolts that go through the plates and flanges. I drilled through the hull using the plates as a template. Once the drilling was complete I cleaned up the surrounding fiberglass in preparation for mounting the new plates. I used a mixture of epoxy resin and filler to create a paste with which I used to fasten the plates to the hull. I used the through hulls themselves to align everything. It worked out very nicely.
I don’t have all the plates ready but I installed what I had.
As always fair winds, following seas, and God bless.